Call Of Duty Graphics Problems

I just picked up the FX 5950 Ultra 256 MB and everytime I trya nd play CoD
in multiplayer, the screen flickers on and off.

Any ideas why?

Craig

This kinda sounds like a driver issue. Did you do a complete uninstall of
your previous drivers? Uninstall current drivers & reinstall. Lastly (or
firstly) check the monitor connections, reseat the card etc.