fastest 3.3 volt nvidia card ?

What's the fastest 3.3 volt card that nvidia makes ? thanks !

BPrince6 wrote:

> What's the fastest 3.3 volt card that nvidia makes ? thanks !

The FX5700 is the only one I see without a molex connector. I don't
know if there's any 5900 vairants without one. The 5700U and 5900XT,
both have connectors and need it.

deimos wrote:
> BPrince6 wrote:
>
>> What's the fastest 3.3 volt card that nvidia makes ? thanks !
>

> The FX5700 is the only one I see without a molex connector. I don't
> know if there's any 5900 vairants without one. The 5700U and 5900XT,
> both have connectors and need it.

Those are both 1.5v cards (AGP 4x/8x) - this guy is asking about the
older AGP 2x slot cards.
I believe the fastest Nvidia ones are the GeForce4 series which I think
supported both 3.3v and 1.5v (except the 4800's) but may be wrong - I
have a GeF3 Ti500 in a 3.3v AGP 2x Mobo so I at least know that much......

You can use a 1.5 V card in an old motherboard without problems.