Screen saver on GeForce4 MX4000

Hi,

After installing this card, that run a P&P-monitor on WindowsXP, I have not
been able to run screen savers reliably.

They work sometimes (not often), but responds in ControlPanel as being OK.

I´m not using anything fancy - only standard Windows Screen savers and even
just blanking the screen, but it doesn't work.

Pls. help.

Keld

"Keld Sander" <keld.sander@surfmail.dk> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> After installing this card, that run a P&P-monitor on WindowsXP, I have
not
> been able to run screen savers reliably.
>
> They work sometimes (not often), but responds in ControlPanel as being OK.
>
> I´m not using anything fancy - only standard Windows Screen savers and
even
> just blanking the screen, but it doesn't work.
>
> Pls. help.
>

> Keld

Changer your monitor drivers from P&P monitor to the exact make and model of
your monitor.