Anyone have a geforce 6800 non ultra?

I'm looking at a 128mb 6800 card here, it looks pretty new, can't find any
benchmarks ok it at all, anyone heard if this is a good one to go for?

thanks

+c0re- wrote:

> I'm looking at a 128mb 6800 card here, it looks pretty new, can't find any
> benchmarks ok it at all, anyone heard if this is a good one to go for?
>
> thanks

If you can get it now at a decent price, it's excellent and far more
than you'll need for a long time.

Thanks for the reply, I'm definately leaning towards this card at the
moment, should be able to pick one up next week.