DESERT MISSION:Stowaway HELP

I am trying to complete this mission but i can 't seem to catch up with the
plane as it jets off way to fats for me....any help would be great

Thanks,
LMTC
3 answers Last reply
More about desert mission stowaway help

    On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:42:01 -0230, LMTC wrote:

    > I am trying to complete this mission but i can 't seem to catch up with
    > the plane as it jets off way to fats for me....any help would be great

    lean forward (tap the "up arrow" key).

    Interesting... I guess the same applies to the unique jumps.

    I remember trying to run Vice City on a friend's PC, and there was one
    jump (not unique) that I couldn't get to work on that machine, I kept
    landing in the water. On my PC it was easy. It seems that if the PC is
    stressed and excutes fewer time increments over a given distance, you
    get less speed out of the vehicle.

    Phil Hibbs.

    "LMTC" <lcoley@nl.rogers.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to complete this mission but i can 't seem to catch up with
    the
    > plane as it jets off way to fats for me....any help would be great

    In the game options screen, turn off the frame limiter and set the draw
    distance to minimum. Ride slightly to the right of the plane's path and only
    turn toward the ramp when you're a bike length away.

Games Video Games