DESERT MISSION:Stowaway HELP

Last response: in Video Games
July 6, 2005 12:42:01 AM

I am trying to complete this mission but i can 't seem to catch up with the
plane as it jets off way to fats for me....any help would be great

Thanks,
LMTC
July 6, 2005 3:24:20 AM

On Tue, 05 Jul 2005 20:42:01 -0230, LMTC wrote:

> I am trying to complete this mission but i can 't seem to catch up with
> the plane as it jets off way to fats for me....any help would be great

lean forward (tap the "up arrow" key).
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 12:54:39 PM

Interesting... I guess the same applies to the unique jumps.

I remember trying to run Vice City on a friend's PC, and there was one
jump (not unique) that I couldn't get to work on that machine, I kept
landing in the water. On my PC it was easy. It seems that if the PC is
stressed and excutes fewer time increments over a given distance, you
get less speed out of the vehicle.

Phil Hibbs.
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 7:15:20 PM

"LMTC" <lcoley@nl.rogers.com> wrote in message
news:p u2dnQ8lbYxRjlbfRVn-tg@rogers.com...
> I am trying to complete this mission but i can 't seem to catch up with
the
> plane as it jets off way to fats for me....any help would be great

In the game options screen, turn off the frame limiter and set the draw
distance to minimum. Ride slightly to the right of the plane's path and only
turn toward the ramp when you're a bike length away.
!