winoldap ??

I've noticed a hell'va lot of disc activity going on lately and I see three
copies of winoldap running in my registry.., plus I can't defrag my disc.
Anybody know wants happening?!
1 answer Last reply
More about winoldap

    81mm wrote:
    > I've noticed a hell'va lot of disc activity going on lately and I see three
    > copies of winoldap running in my registry.., plus I can't defrag my disc.
    > Anybody know wants happening?!

    Try rebooting and then running the defrag. Winoldap runs whenever your
    system runs a DOS program. Unless you know what DOS programs are
    running, I suggest that your download and use both of these freeware
    spyware detectors:

    Lavasoft's Adaware http://www.lavasoft.com/

    and

    Spybot http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html

    You might also have a computer virus. Get a free checkup with Trend
    micro's housecall:

    http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

    hope it is nothing,

    Fireclown