5900 problem...

When I first start Far Cry and get to the second loading screen a midget
jumps through my window, runs up to me and kicks me in the nuts (pretty hard
too) and then I am unable to play the game. Has anyone else experienced
this? I am using the 56.72 version drivers.

patch

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2001

"Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> When I first start Far Cry and get to the second loading screen a midget
> jumps through my window, runs up to me and kicks me in the nuts (pretty
hard
> too) and then I am unable to play the game. Has anyone else experienced
> this? I am using the 56.72 version drivers.

Didn't you view the readme file? It clearly warns of this!

"Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in
<gg%wc.6164$3r1.5551@newssvr32.news.prodigy.com>:

>When I first start Far Cry and get to the second loading screen a midget
>jumps through my window, runs up to me and kicks me in the nuts (pretty
>hard too) and then I am unable to play the game. Has anyone else
>experienced this? I am using the 56.72 version drivers.

Tusk Tusk Tusk, another gamer that DIDN't buy the anti-midget screenfilter!
Ever thought why Farcry links to their online shop!

You didn't use the 56.72's built-in popup blocker did you?

"Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> When I first start Far Cry and get to the second loading screen a midget
> jumps through my window, runs up to me and kicks me in the nuts (pretty
hard
> too) and then I am unable to play the game. Has anyone else experienced
> this? I am using the 56.72 version drivers.

Expert

I don't know what drugs your on but I wnat some.