Anyone make a video card...

....that can have separate AA settings for individual games? Or is that a
program issue? I'm getting kind of tired with the global settings. I know
about "application preference", but I haven't seen any game so far that
takes advantage of that.

I believe that any card maker that can pull that off will corner the market!

Thanks
Gus

> ...that can have separate AA settings for individual games? Or is that a
> program issue? I'm getting kind of tired with the global settings. I know
> about "application preference", but I haven't seen any game so far that
> takes advantage of that.
>
> I believe that any card maker that can pull that off will corner the
> market!

Nvidia has it in their 56 series drivers.

Mr. Brian Allen wrote:

>>...that can have separate AA settings for individual games? Or is that a
>>program issue? I'm getting kind of tired with the global settings. I know
>>about "application preference", but I haven't seen any game so far that
>>takes advantage of that.
>>
>>I believe that any card maker that can pull that off will corner the
>>market!
>

> Nvidia has it in their 56 series drivers.

Shouldn't be that hard. If the game actually supports it, it probably
has a configuration file where you can enable it. Or maybe a
Tweaker/Overclocker app that has 'game profiles' (Like the RageTweak for
ATI cards)

--
cK

Just use RivaTuner. I don't think I've looked in the nVidia control panels
in six months.

"Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote in message
> ...that can have separate AA settings for individual games? Or is that a
> program issue? I'm getting kind of tired with the global settings. I know
> about "application preference", but I haven't seen any game so far that
> takes advantage of that.
>
> I believe that any card maker that can pull that off will corner the
market!

> Thanks
> Gus

How does it work and where can I find it?

Thanks
Gus

> Just use RivaTuner. I don't think I've looked in the nVidia control panels
> in six months.

> "Gus Lane" <####@####.net> wrote in message
> > ...that can have separate AA settings for individual games? Or is that a
> > program issue? I'm getting kind of tired with the global settings. I
know
> > about "application preference", but I haven't seen any game so far that
> > takes advantage of that.
> >
> > I believe that any card maker that can pull that off will corner the
> market!
> >
> > Thanks
> > Gus

www.guru3d.com/rivatuner

BTW, you don't need to check the option to have Rivatuner start every time
when Windows starts.