Quadro FX 3000 Drivers

TonyG

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004

RE: Quadro FX 3000 Drivers

Hi All

Anyone out there with a Quadro FX 3000?
What drivers are you guys running with Maya 6.

I noticed on the Alias web site that they recommend the 45.28 drivers where
as other cards such as the FX 1000 & 2000 have newer drivers as recommended?

Thanks All
Tony

In news:alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, "TonyG"
<tonyg@alphalink.com.au> posted on Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:18:38 +1000:

> Anyone out there with a Quadro FX 3000?
> What drivers are you guys running with Maya 6.
>
> I noticed on the Alias web site that they recommend the 45.28 drivers where
> as other cards such as the FX 1000 & 2000 have newer drivers as recommended?

I'm glade you posted. I know this is an old post, but I just now have an
interest in your setup. Have you ever used Maya 5 or Maya 6 using a
GeForce FX card? How much better is the performance and rendering with the
Quadro 3000?

I may get 3DLabs' Realizm card. It seems like it packs a real punch,
blowing everything else out of their AGP slots.

Damaeus