Windows Update Knocked Out Dual Monitor FX5200

Security Update for DirectX 9.0 (KB839643)knocked out the dual monitor
capability on my NVIDIA 128MB GeForce 5200 AGP dual monitor video card
today. This are both digital output to two 19" Dell LCD screens. We
uninstalled the hot fix, that didn't help. We also downloaded new
drivers. Very frustrating. Any suggestions?

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"K.Culp" <kculp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Security Update for DirectX 9.0 (KB839643)knocked out the dual monitor
> capability on my NVIDIA 128MB GeForce 5200 AGP dual monitor video card
> today. This are both digital output to two 19" Dell LCD screens. We
> uninstalled the hot fix, that didn't help. We also downloaded new
> drivers. Very frustrating. Any suggestions?

System restore to before the security update.