AGP (PCI mode)?

I have a Creative Labs Ti4200 64Mb AGP graphics card in my Abit A7V
mainboard. BIOS settings are with 128Mb AGP aperture and 4x AGP speed.

I have installed the 56.72 whql drivers and looking at the display
properties it reports the Bus as AGP (PCI mode) What does this mean and it
this correct for my graphics card/mainboard combination?

TIA
4 answers Last reply
More about mode

    On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:11:31 +0100, "No Name" <no@name.com> wrote:

    >I have a Creative Labs Ti4200 64Mb AGP graphics card in my Abit A7V
    >mainboard. BIOS settings are with 128Mb AGP aperture and 4x AGP speed.
    >
    >I have installed the 56.72 whql drivers and looking at the display
    >properties it reports the Bus as AGP (PCI mode) What does this mean and it
    >this correct for my graphics card/mainboard combination?

    Try (re)installing the VIA 4 in 1's, or whatever they're calling them
    these days.

    I have a Creative Labs Ti4200 64Mb AGP graphics card in my Abit K7V
    mainboard. BIOS settings are with 128Mb AGP aperture and 4x AGP speed.

    I have installed the 56.72 whql drivers and looking at the display
    properties it reports the Bus as AGP (PCI mode) What does this mean and it
    this correct for my graphics card/mainboard combination?

    TIA

    Cheers matey... Reinstalled VIA 4 in1's - Bus is now reported as AGP 4X

    On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:21:08 +0100, "No Name" <no@name.com> wrote:

    >Cheers matey... Reinstalled VIA 4 in1's - Bus is now reported as AGP 4X

    No cheers, just throw money. ;-)

    >"Folk" <Folk@folk.com> wrote in message
    >On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:11:31 +0100, "No Name" <no@name.com> wrote:
    >
    >>I have a Creative Labs Ti4200 64Mb AGP graphics card in my Abit A7V
    >>mainboard. BIOS settings are with 128Mb AGP aperture and 4x AGP speed.
    >>
    >>I have installed the 56.72 whql drivers and looking at the display
    >>properties it reports the Bus as AGP (PCI mode) What does this mean and it
    >>this correct for my graphics card/mainboard combination?
    >
    >Try (re)installing the VIA 4 in 1's, or whatever they're calling them
    >these days.

Nvidia PCI Graphics Cards Graphics