  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
June 12, 2004 11:11:31 PM

I have a Creative Labs Ti4200 64Mb AGP graphics card in my Abit A7V
mainboard. BIOS settings are with 128Mb AGP aperture and 4x AGP speed.

I have installed the 56.72 whql drivers and looking at the display
properties it reports the Bus as AGP (PCI mode) What does this mean and it
this correct for my graphics card/mainboard combination?

TIA

More about : agp pci mode

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
June 12, 2004 11:11:32 PM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:11:31 +0100, "No Name" <no@name.com> wrote:

>I have a Creative Labs Ti4200 64Mb AGP graphics card in my Abit A7V
>mainboard. BIOS settings are with 128Mb AGP aperture and 4x AGP speed.
>
>I have installed the 56.72 whql drivers and looking at the display
>properties it reports the Bus as AGP (PCI mode) What does this mean and it
>this correct for my graphics card/mainboard combination?

Try (re)installing the VIA 4 in 1's, or whatever they're calling them
these days.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
June 12, 2004 11:34:28 PM

I have a Creative Labs Ti4200 64Mb AGP graphics card in my Abit K7V
mainboard. BIOS settings are with 128Mb AGP aperture and 4x AGP speed.

I have installed the 56.72 whql drivers and looking at the display
properties it reports the Bus as AGP (PCI mode) What does this mean and it
this correct for my graphics card/mainboard combination?

TIA
a b U Graphics card
June 13, 2004 2:21:08 AM

Cheers matey... Reinstalled VIA 4 in1's - Bus is now reported as AGP 4X

"Folk" <Folk@folk.com> wrote in message
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 19:11:31 +0100, "No Name" <no@name.com> wrote:

>I have a Creative Labs Ti4200 64Mb AGP graphics card in my Abit A7V
>mainboard. BIOS settings are with 128Mb AGP aperture and 4x AGP speed.
>
>I have installed the 56.72 whql drivers and looking at the display
>properties it reports the Bus as AGP (PCI mode) What does this mean and it
>this correct for my graphics card/mainboard combination?

Try (re)installing the VIA 4 in 1's, or whatever they're calling them
these days.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
June 14, 2004 3:47:44 PM

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 22:21:08 +0100, "No Name" <no@name.com> wrote:

>Cheers matey... Reinstalled VIA 4 in1's - Bus is now reported as AGP 4X

No cheers, just throw money. ;-)

!