XT Platinum Shipped 6/14/04 compusa

XT Platinum

The following CompUSA order (#WB11000000) was shipped on 6/14/2004. Please
print a copy of this page to process your rebate(s) if applicable.

313032 Radeon X800 XT Platinum $449.99 1
$449.99
Video Card, 8x AGP, 256MB
1.12GHz GDDR3

ya baby
--
killin@u.com

Nic

> The following CompUSA order (#WB11000000) was shipped on 6/14/2004. Please
> print a copy of this page to process your rebate(s) if applicable.
>

> 313032 Radeon X800 XT Platinum $449.99 1
> $449.99

Nvidia group?

"Nic" <emailxyznifo@fogh.com> wrote in message
> > The following CompUSA order (#WB11000000) was shipped on 6/14/2004.
Please
> > print a copy of this page to process your rebate(s) if applicable.
> >

> > 313032 Radeon X800 XT Platinum $449.99 1
> > $449.99
>
> Nvidia group?

Your right, but he's trying to convert you to the ATI side.
Apparently so is Nvidia since I haven't been able to order a
6800 and not have it back ordered. And it been how long since
they launched it? Wonder if they're having problems?

Jim M

Nic

> > Nvidia group?
> >

> Your right, but he's trying to convert you to the ATI side.

My guess 2 ;)

> Apparently so is Nvidia since I haven't been able to order a
> 6800 and not have it back ordered. And it been how long since
> they launched it? Wonder if they're having problems?

I'll wait. No hurry, its summer, get out in the good weather ;)

> Your right, but he's trying to convert you to the ATI side.
> Apparently so is Nvidia since I haven't been able to order a
> 6800 and not have it back ordered. And it been how long since
> they launched it? Wonder if they're having problems?
>
> Jim M

It's unfortunate that once again, nvidia is a day late and a dollar
short. Normally, I wouldn't care I'd just get the (arguably)
superior x800xt because I don't care who's logo is stamped on the
lid, I just want the best card. However, I use my graphics card
equally for playing games and recording/playback of HDTV files.
That's the 'unfortunate' part, The ATI card does a poor job,
the nvidia cards work great with HDTV. So I am forced to choose between
good gaming, or good HDTV viewing, I can't have both.

Jeff B

Nic

> It's unfortunate that once again, nvidia is a day late and a dollar
> short. Normally, I wouldn't care I'd just get the (arguably)
> superior x800xt because I don't care who's logo is stamped on the
> lid, I just want the best card. However, I use my graphics card
> equally for playing games and recording/playback of HDTV files.
> That's the 'unfortunate' part, The ATI card does a poor job,
> the nvidia cards work great with HDTV. So I am forced to choose between
> good gaming, or good HDTV viewing, I can't have both.

I'm def. waiting a few weeks for the 6800GT. Why the rush...

TV SAMSUNG HLN61W DLP
Windows Media Center PC 2004
Pentium 4 2.8 800 H/T oc@3.2

ABIT IS7-E Intel 865 Chip w/SATA

Seagate 120 gig SATA 8 MB
System Memory 1024 Meg DDR400

NEC DVD 2510 dual 8X plus minus

Creative AUDIGY 2 ZS 7.1

Creative Labs Giga works S750 7.1 sound system 700 Watt with remote

Cyber power Limited edition stereo case 430 watt

Microsoft Bluetooth wireless keyboard & mouse
ATI RADEON X800 XT PE 256 DDR3

HAUPPAUGE TV Tuner with FM for media center

Philips Media center remote
DVI to 61" Display 1280x720p 32 bit 60HZ
I have only the TV hooked up to pc with DVI cable

Nic wrote:
>>It's unfortunate that once again, nvidia is a day late and a dollar
>>short. Normally, I wouldn't care I'd just get the (arguably)
>>superior x800xt because I don't care who's logo is stamped on the
>>lid, I just want the best card. However, I use my graphics card
>>equally for playing games and recording/playback of HDTV files.
>>That's the 'unfortunate' part, The ATI card does a poor job,
>>the nvidia cards work great with HDTV. So I am forced to choose between
>>good gaming, or good HDTV viewing, I can't have both.
>

> I'm def. waiting a few weeks for the 6800GT. Why the rush...

Because ppl aren't bying these cards as investments, they are buying
them to use. Everyday the schedule slips is a day that nvidia denies
us the use of the cards. That makes the card less valuble.

Jeff B

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 18:36:53 GMT, jeff b <fakeaddy@fjyfj.com> wrote:

>> Your right, but he's trying to convert you to the ATI side.
>> Apparently so is Nvidia since I haven't been able to order a
>> 6800 and not have it back ordered. And it been how long since
>> they launched it? Wonder if they're having problems?
>>
>> Jim M
>>

>It's unfortunate that once again, nvidia is a day late and a dollar
>short. Normally, I wouldn't care I'd just get the (arguably)
>superior x800xt because I don't care who's logo is stamped on the
>lid, I just want the best card. However, I use my graphics card

yep... I think they are about the same.... so I do recommend both, I
own both...

But lets say someone WANTS the best card today.... he'd be a fool to
get the 5950 (best on the shelf from Nvidia)... when the X800Pros are
already in peoples hands...

I kinda though that 6800Pro would ship maybe JUST before the X800s...
but the ATIs have been hitting the shelves for over a week now. And
the fact they run cooler than the previous 9800 helps.

- - - - -
Remember: In the USA - it is dangeroud to draw or write about Heir Bush in a negative way. The police or SS are called, people threaten to kill you. (What country is this again?)

- Fahrenheit 9/11 - Unless you see it for yourself, don't call it "a bunch of lies"... that would be unAmerican.
- White House blows cover of an undercover agent because her husband said there were no WMD (before the USA started the war) - her job was finding terrorist.
God bless the land of the free. Where you can burn the Constitution... Ashcroft does it every day.

TRENDING THREADS