Fullscreen Video Problem with FX 5200 and Samsung 213T LCD..

I have a problem with the monitor blacking out on full screen video.
The monitor is connected to the DVI output and set to "digital". If I
change to the analog output and run the monitor in analog mode, there
is no problem. There is also no problem if I run video in a window
while set up for digital output.

I have been told that the issue is likely related to video overlay and
that I should turn this off. However, I can't find a way to do this in
Nview. Any help in resolving this problem would be appreciated.

Don

Set the full screen video mirroring option in the nVidia display properties
applet. Not done it with a DVI monitor, but 'tis definitely worth a shot.