FX5500 problem with Soyo MB

I just upgraded my MB and when playing games the graphics now get all
screwy. Menu's stretch at a angle.... things just not appearing right. Any
ideas? I am using the 61.32 drivers in WinXP.
__________________________________________________________________ Thomas
Kolakowski ICQ#: 5218030 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

If you replace the motherboard in an XP based computer, then you MUST
reformat the harddrive and do a fresh install of XP or you will continue to
get nasty ongoing Registry errors.

--
DaveW

"Thomas Kolakowski" <tomko@tomkobeer.com> wrote in message
> I just upgraded my MB and when playing games the graphics now get all
> screwy. Menu's stretch at a angle.... things just not appearing right. Any
> ideas? I am using the 61.32 drivers in WinXP.
> __________________________________________________________________ Thomas
> Kolakowski ICQ#: 5218030 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

boot into safe mode and un-install all of the video related stuff. reboot
and restart windows then install the video drivers.and reboot again this
works for me and is less aggravating than reinstalling windows

"Thomas Kolakowski" <tomko@tomkobeer.com> wrote in message
> I just upgraded my MB and when playing games the graphics now get all
> screwy. Menu's stretch at a angle.... things just not appearing right. Any
> ideas? I am using the 61.32 drivers in WinXP.
> Kolakowski ICQ#: 5218030 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Not necessarily. Before changing mobo if you remove the IDE controller from
device manager, XP will redetect the new mobo or so I found after after a
reinstall.
Cheers
Sha