Blank TV display

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 17, 2004 9:29:28 PM

I've just updated the drivers for my FX5200 to 56.72 so I can play joint
operations.
Everything is working fine except when I'm using dual view and trying to
watch a film on my TV the screen goes blank, it fine for all other windows
apps etc.
Tried with both DivX player and media player, display on PC is fine and it
was all ok before the update.

Any suggestions please?

More about : blank display

Anonymous
June 17, 2004 9:33:39 PM

Oooops I meant clone not dualview
Anonymous
June 27, 2004 6:53:41 PM

Try fiddling with the Video Mirroring control in the nVidia display
properties applet.

!