Firewalls and AOL

I gust got a router WRT54G and since I useing it for networking when I
login to AOL I get this A full connection can not be estabished. Web
browsing my not work correctly have your firewall firewall allow AOL to
run. I do have a few problems, on and off I get connection time outs.
or 1/2 the page loads then quits but im still online. When I turn off
the router or firewall everything is fine.

I updated to 4.20.6 firmware is there anything to do? Not a big issue
since Im going to brodband with another IS{ the first of next month,
but will still use AOL sometimes.
1 answer Last reply
More about firewalls

    <computer32@wefindfriends.com> wrote in message
    > I gust got a router WRT54G and since I useing it for networking when I
    > login to AOL I get this A full connection can not be estabished. Web
    > browsing my not work correctly have your firewall firewall allow AOL to
    > run. I do have a few problems, on and off I get connection time outs.
    > or 1/2 the page loads then quits but im still online. When I turn off
    > the router or firewall everything is fine.
    >
    > I updated to 4.20.6 firmware is there anything to do? Not a big issue
    > since Im going to brodband with another IS{ the first of next month,
    > but will still use AOL sometimes.

    Are you blocking port 5190? You have to open
    outgoing port 5190 in order for AOL to work.

Firewalls AOL Networking