Flashing a nVidia based card with a new BIOS

Hi there!

I have a nVidia basd graphic card. It is the model nVidia RIVA TNT2
Model 64/64Pro with 32MB. So I am thinking to change its BIOS with a
new one.
Could anyone help me with programs which I need to flash it?
First, I would like to copy the original BIOS and then change it (if
something goes wrong). I tried the program Savebios and others but
always the saved file is large 0 bytes. Could anyone help me? ANd also
if somebody could give me the program for flashing (is it the
NVflash?).
I am using Windows 98SE (and XP but this I will not use for flashing).
Thanks a lot.

A big hello from Papcina
e-mail: papak_the_papcinaNOSPAM@hotmail.com

Video cards are not motherboards. There's absolutely no reason why you need
to flash the BIOS with a new one.

Sometimes a new BIOS has more relaxed memory timings because the cardmaker
switched to a different memory supplier. This BIOS may lead to higher
overclocks, but your card's performance won't improve because the timings
are more relaxed.

"Papcina" <papak_the_papcinaMAKNIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:88e8d09n82356h1heiq4ltqbj769bdoor4@4ax.com...