Notebook with a nvidia card?

Hi all,

anyone knows where i can find a great deal for a notebook with a nvidia card
inside?
I'm not brilliant searching on the web, and i only find radeon or 32mb lame
cards!

help? :)

Vinicio

Hawk

Many Sony laptops have Nvidia video adapters.

hawk

Vinicio Ascone wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> anyone knows where i can find a great deal for a notebook with a nvidia card
> inside?
> I'm not brilliant searching on the web, and i only find radeon or 32mb lame
> cards!
>
> help? :)
>
> Vinicio

Depends where you are, but I assume as the web was designed by the US and is
only used in the US you must be there! - sorry that was irony, and I realise
the US doesn't do irony
A notebook doesn't use cards but has a built in mobo graphics chip.
If Nvidia follows ATI the drivers are supplied by the notebook manu. not the
graphics chip vendor, in which case you may not get what you expect!

"Vinicio Ascone" <vinicioa@technolabcorp.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> anyone knows where i can find a great deal for a notebook with a nvidia
card
> inside?
> I'm not brilliant searching on the web, and i only find radeon or 32mb
lame
> cards!
>
> help? :)
>
> Vinicio

"Vinicio Ascone" <vinicioa@technolabcorp.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> anyone knows where i can find a great deal for a notebook with a nvidia
card
> inside?
> I'm not brilliant searching on the web, and i only find radeon or 32mb
lame
> cards!
>
> help? :)
>
> Vinicio
>
> Notebooks don't have video cards like the cards you put in a pc. Most of
them are onboard so they are notupgradeable or replaceable. There are a few
exceptions, one being the high end Dell Inspiron, there are a few others.
Most if not all the notebooks use "Mobile" versions of the GPU's and the
CPU's for lower power consumption so they can get some battery life out of
them.