44.03 and fx5200

Have coolbits activated but cant get overclocking settings to stick after
each power-up. Anyone know why?

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

tick the box that says "apply at startup" (or something like that) would be
my first guess.

"jeff mcnulty" <bilyzoom@gte.net> wrote in message
> Have coolbits activated but cant get overclocking settings to stick after
> each power-up. Anyone know why?

Because I think the 5x.xx series are the earliest drivers certified to work
with the FX-series of GPUs.

"jeff mcnulty" <bilyzoom@gte.net> wrote in message
> Have coolbits activated but cant get overclocking settings to stick after
> each power-up. Anyone know why?

It should stick.After the testing and a reboot you can set the desired
frequencies.
Then you thick the box to save it after rebooting.
try 44.67 drivers,they are better/faster and more compatible then 44.03

"jeff mcnulty" <bilyzoom@gte.net> schreef in bericht