xbox controller with shoulder buttons instead or white and..

does one exist? or do i have to buy a ps2 controller with the xbox
converter?

Thanks
Remo

PS - Hope all you londoners are fine, id treat those terrorists just like i
treat the ballas.

Sorry, didn't read your original post correctly.

Remo Shiva wrote:

> does one exist? or do i have to buy a ps2 controller with the xbox
> converter?
>
> Thanks
> Remo
>
> PS - Hope all you londoners are fine, id treat those terrorists just like i
> treat the ballas.

I can't vouch for these as I don't own one and haven't seen one close
up, but the top pad, and I think the one under it, say "Trigger-shaped
analogue shoulder buttons" or "black and white button on shoulder
location" where the rest say "2 analogue triggers."... anyway, take a
look

http://www.whitedog.co.uk/catalog/print_catalog.php?page=14

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

> I can't vouch for these as I don't own one and haven't seen one close
> up, but the top pad, and I think the one under it, say "Trigger-shaped
> analogue shoulder buttons" or "black and white button on shoulder
> location" where the rest say "2 analogue triggers."... anyway, take a
> look
>
> http://www.whitedog.co.uk/catalog/print_catalog.php?page=14
>
> --
> Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> Stop and Look
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Cheers for that Paul, unfortunately the trigger shoulder buttons are the
normal triggers (don't know why they called them shoulder buttons for) and
the one which actually has the black and white buttons on the shoulder is a
wireless airflo controller which I dont really want (already have the wired
airflo one and I don't use it at all).

I did find this one which ppl have suggested getting for SA
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801983&Section=#PROD

But I cant find any UK vendors selling it, so I guess my next question is
has anyone ever ordered from these ppl b4? and are they reliable for
overseas shipments? or do u know of any other reliable US sites that sell
the same controller?

Thanks
Remo

"PhilHibbs" <snarks@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Sorry, didn't read your original post correctly.

hehe, its kool, i appreciate the response

Remo Shiva wrote:

> > I can't vouch for these as I don't own one and haven't seen one close
> > up, but the top pad, and I think the one under it, say "Trigger-shaped
> > analogue shoulder buttons" or "black and white button on shoulder
> > location" where the rest say "2 analogue triggers."... anyway, take a
> > look
> >
> > http://www.whitedog.co.uk/catalog/print_catalog.php?page=14
> >
> > --
> > Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
> > Stop and Look
> > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
>
> Cheers for that Paul, unfortunately the trigger shoulder buttons are the
> normal triggers (don't know why they called them shoulder buttons for) and
> the one which actually has the black and white buttons on the shoulder is a
> wireless airflo controller which I dont really want (already have the wired
> airflo one and I don't use it at all).
>
> I did find this one which ppl have suggested getting for SA
> http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=801983&Section=#PROD
>
> But I cant find any UK vendors selling it, so I guess my next question is
> has anyone ever ordered from these ppl b4? and are they reliable for
> overseas shipments? or do u know of any other reliable US sites that sell
> the same controller?
>
> Thanks
> Remo

No, sorry mate... and a search on ebay only comes up with american
sellers too