Voltage question GF3

Hi there

My wifes using a Geforce 3 Ti200 64Mb card in her old P3 550 machine.

im looking at some new boards to go with my old cpu ( a athlon xp
1700+ ).

The boards all state that they only support a 1.5v AGP card. Can
anyone tell me if her card is 1.5v?

Its a Hercules Geforce 3 Ti200 with 64Mb RAM. Its the one on a blue
PCB with blue ram sinks.

also, my dad says he will swap cards if need be, hes got a GF4 MX 440
64Mb, thats deffo 1.5v as its in a modern motherboard.

I always thought the GF3 Ti200 was better than a GF4 MX?

thanks in advance.

paul

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

gf 3 is way better than gf 4 mx, the gf 4 mx is same as a gf 2 ti ultra ,
jsut with a bit higher clock speeds (the gf 2 only has dx7 so does the gf 4
mx as well, the ti series in the gf 3,4 fully suports dx 8, stick with yur
gf 3 ti.
"me!!" <pwrberry@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> My wifes using a Geforce 3 Ti200 64Mb card in her old P3 550 machine.
>
> im looking at some new boards to go with my old cpu ( a athlon xp
> 1700+ ).
>
> The boards all state that they only support a 1.5v AGP card. Can
> anyone tell me if her card is 1.5v?
>
> Its a Hercules Geforce 3 Ti200 with 64Mb RAM. Its the one on a blue
> PCB with blue ram sinks.
>
> also, my dad says he will swap cards if need be, hes got a GF4 MX 440
> 64Mb, thats deffo 1.5v as its in a modern motherboard.
>
> I always thought the GF3 Ti200 was better than a GF4 MX?
>
> thanks in advance.
>
> paul

"me!!" <pwrberry@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi there
>
> My wifes using a Geforce 3 Ti200 64Mb card in her old P3 550 machine.
>
> im looking at some new boards to go with my old cpu ( a athlon xp
> 1700+ ).
>
> The boards all state that they only support a 1.5v AGP card. Can
> anyone tell me if her card is 1.5v?
>
> Its a Hercules Geforce 3 Ti200 with 64Mb RAM. Its the one on a blue
> PCB with blue ram sinks.
>
> also, my dad says he will swap cards if need be, hes got a GF4 MX 440
> 64Mb, thats deffo 1.5v as its in a modern motherboard.
>
> I always thought the GF3 Ti200 was better than a GF4 MX?

All GF3 support 1.5V

CapFusion,...

Hi, just looked on the net an the full title of the card is

Guillemot Hercules 3D Prophet III Titanium 200

thanks

paul

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 17:40:53 +0100, me!! <pwrberry@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Hi, just looked on the net an the full title of the card is
>
>Guillemot Hercules 3D Prophet III Titanium 200
>
>thanks
>
>paul

The GF3 Ti200 is a 1.5v supported card.