No more story missions?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
July 8, 2005 2:21:28 AM

Hi,

I'm still in Los Santos and have completed the following missions:

All of Ryder's
All of Big Smoke's
All of OG Loc's
100 Tags
Los Sepulcros for Sweet
Gray Imports for CRASH
High Stakes, Low Rider for Cesar
Captured two or three territories for Grove Street

Now the only mission icon that I have left is Cesar's, but when I get there
it just starts High Stakes... again.

Do I need to conquer all the territories before I get any more story
missions?

TIA

More about : story missions

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 2:21:29 AM

you don't need all the tags and gang areas to move on. you mustn't have Passed "High Stakes" when
you've done it (or maybe a bug hasn't registered it as a Pass). try again and see what happens

Jericho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still in Los Santos and have completed the following missions:
>
> All of Ryder's
> All of Big Smoke's
> All of OG Loc's
> 100 Tags
> Los Sepulcros for Sweet
> Gray Imports for CRASH
> High Stakes, Low Rider for Cesar
> Captured two or three territories for Grove Street
>
> Now the only mission icon that I have left is Cesar's, but when I get there
> it just starts High Stakes... again.
>
> Do I need to conquer all the territories before I get any more story
> missions?
>
> TIA

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 2:21:29 AM

"Jericho" <pushthelionheart@y2j.com> wrote in
news:D ak6b8$spd$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

> Hi,
>
> I'm still in Los Santos and have completed the following missions:
>
> All of Ryder's
> All of Big Smoke's
> All of OG Loc's
> 100 Tags
> Los Sepulcros for Sweet
> Gray Imports for CRASH
> High Stakes, Low Rider for Cesar
> Captured two or three territories for Grove Street
>
> Now the only mission icon that I have left is Cesar's, but when I get
> there it just starts High Stakes... again.
>
> Do I need to conquer all the territories before I get any more story
> missions?
>
> TIA

Take a look at this guide:

http://www.gtasanandreas.net/walkthrough/lossantos.php
July 8, 2005 12:19:38 PM

In message <dak6b8$spd$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>
"Jericho" <pushthelionheart@y2j.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm still in Los Santos and have completed the following missions:

I still can't be certain, despite being an SA veteran but I have a
feeling the game unlocks certain storyline missions depending on how
much percentage you have completed the game.

I'd suggest doing:

8-Track (Los Santos stadium)
BMX Challenge (Skate park, near the hospital closest to the grove)
Courier (Roboi's market, might have to check the map)
Fire Fighter
Vigilante
Paramedic
Taxi Driver

I'd also take over all the gang territories too, as it's a great way to
max out your AK47 skill and build up a load of rounds (Although you
won't be needing them long as you head out to the Badlands).

Finally, 'High Stakes, Low-rider' is one of the 19 street races
available across the state. Eventually you'll spot a little checkered
flag on you map kind of near the nightclub in the south of LS. Head
there to do the street races, and check the 'Lowrider Challenge' race.
If it says 1st, then you've already passed it for Cesar.

This goes for about four or five of the other races you do in the
storyline too.

Cheers,
Rob
July 8, 2005 1:35:09 PM

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 08:19:38 +0100, Rob White <mflt35@dsl.pipex.com>
wrote:

>I still can't be certain, despite being an SA veteran but I have a
>feeling the game unlocks certain storyline missions depending on how
>much percentage you have completed the game.
>
>I'd suggest doing:
>
>8-Track (Los Santos stadium)
>BMX Challenge (Skate park, near the hospital closest to the grove)
>Courier (Roboi's market, might have to check the map)
>Fire Fighter
>Vigilante
>Paramedic
>Taxi Driver
>
>I'd also take over all the gang territories too, as it's a great way to
>max out your AK47 skill and build up a load of rounds (Although you
>won't be needing them long as you head out to the Badlands).

I haven't done any of those and the game is unlocking itself just
fine, I am in LV now.
July 8, 2005 8:47:51 PM

Jericho schrieb:

> Now the only mission icon that I have left is Cesar's, but when I get there
> it just starts High Stakes... again.
>
> Do I need to conquer all the territories before I get any more story
> missions?

You don't need all territories, but at least 35 % or so. This
will unlock another mission.

CU, Venty
July 9, 2005 11:52:57 PM

Jericho wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm still in Los Santos and have completed the following missions:
>
> All of Ryder's
> All of Big Smoke's
> All of OG Loc's
> 100 Tags
> Los Sepulcros for Sweet
> Gray Imports for CRASH
> High Stakes, Low Rider for Cesar
> Captured two or three territories for Grove Street
>
> Now the only mission icon that I have left is Cesar's, but when I get
> there it just starts High Stakes... again.
>
> Do I need to conquer all the territories before I get any more story
> missions?

If Cesars is still there and starts high stakes then you have not passed
that mission. Try racing again and winning and it should register as a pass
and open up the rest.
!