Sharky

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2004

Just installed a MSI FX5950 ULtra in my system:

Tagan 480 watt
Asus P4C800 Deluxe
Hauppauge PVR 350
Audigy 2

The problem is that everytime i start a 3D game my system powers down.
Even when i put a second powersupply to the FX.
When I "underclock" from 475 tot 440 mhz there a no problems.
What to do ??
Powersupply is strong enough, I think.
Is the FX corrupt or my P4C800, or doesn,t Asus like MSI

"Sharky" <martinz(nospam)@planet.nl> wrote in message
> Just installed a MSI FX5950 ULtra in my system:
>
> Tagan 480 watt

What are the Amperes, for this PSU? (you can find it @ one of the sides of
the PSU)

Greetz Rubbie