The old DVD wont play cos of TV out chestnut

shawk

Just built a PC for my daughter using an old GeForce 3 Ti200. Cant play
certain videos woth PowerDVD 4 cos of the 'TV-out is enabled problem'. I
remember fixing this a couple of years ago but cant remember how. I think I
had to go back to older drivers. Anybody out there remember this issue and
how to resolve it?

Many thanks, Shaun

shawk

> Just built a PC for my daughter using an old GeForce 3 Ti200. Cant play
> certain videos woth PowerDVD 4 cos of the 'TV-out is enabled problem'. I
> remember fixing this a couple of years ago but cant remember how. I think
> had to go back to older drivers. Anybody out there remember this issue
and
> how to resolve it?
>
> Many thanks, Shaun

No worries - latest drivers seem to have done the trick....

Use 40.72's. There is no reason to run any of those newer drivers on an old
GF3 Ti200 card.