RAdeon 9600xt or XFX GeForce 4 Ti4600 128ddr Vivo

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

well i currently own a Geforce 4 ti4600 form xfx 128ddr , woundering if its
wroth my upgrade to go to a Radeon 9600xt from Asus. all opions are helpful,
thanks. I Play lots of games mostly lastest FPS ( looking forward to play
Halflife 2, doom3 ect..)

specs:
barton 2500+ (3200 speeds) unlocked
A7N8X DLX
520 watt PSU
512ddr400
XFX GF 4 ti4600 VIVO

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Raj" <rajiv01@mts.net> wrote in message
> well i currently own a Geforce 4 ti4600 form xfx 128ddr , woundering if
its
> wroth my upgrade to go to a Radeon 9600xt from Asus. all opions are
helpful,
> thanks. I Play lots of games mostly lastest FPS ( looking forward to play
> Halflife 2, doom3 ect..)
>
> specs:
> barton 2500+ (3200 speeds) unlocked
> A7N8X DLX
> 520 watt PSU
> 512ddr400
> XFX GF 4 ti4600 VIVO

A 9600XT is comparable to a FX5700 Ultra. A Ti4600 is fairly fast in it's
own right, but the 9600XT is faster overall in every way, and is also a DX9
card. If you're looking forward to HL2 and Doom3, I'd be looking at a 9800
Pro or FX5900 card.