avi (video) playback is in slow motion

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
June 27, 2004 3:32:01 PM

Hello,

I have geforce 4 ti4200 128mb card on Intel pentium 4 2,5 ghz
with windows xp proffessional edition.

When I play avi files it's like it's playing in slow motion, I downloaded
the latest nvidia drivers but that doesn't seem to be the problem.
The only additional codecs i have installed is the AC3filter,AVI splitter,
Nero Video Decoder.

What causes this problem and what can help me to sort this out.

thanks in advance !

Greetz
Symtex
June 25, 2009 1:21:22 PM

A.A
Hellow, Sir you can play it avi,s files which are in slow motion
in mega kod Pack 3.It,s all sported media.
Romy Jan Nankana Sahib.Cell# 0302.4454145
!