avi (video) playback is in slow motion

Hello,

I have geforce 4 ti4200 128mb card on Intel pentium 4 2,5 ghz
with windows xp proffessional edition.

When I play avi files it's like it's playing in slow motion, I downloaded
the latest nvidia drivers but that doesn't seem to be the problem.
The only additional codecs i have installed is the AC3filter,AVI splitter,
Nero Video Decoder.

What causes this problem and what can help me to sort this out.

thanks in advance !

Greetz
Symtex

Walayat Ali

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2009
A.A
Hellow, Sir you can play it avi,s files which are in slow motion
in mega kod Pack 3.It,s all sported media.
Romy Jan Nankana Sahib.Cell# 0302.4454145