Nvidia Geforce MX 4 Cooler

Hi everyone,

I have a Nvidia Geforce MX 4, and my cooler isn't
working anymore, can i buy a new one somewere?

Greetz M@dden

"M@dden" <dennisseller524@hotmail.com> wrote in <cc68ui$fms$1
@reader13.wxs.nl>:

>Hi everyone,
>
>I have a Nvidia Geforce MX 4, and my cooler isn't
>working anymore, can i buy a new one somewere?
>
>Greetz M@dden

Possible, but positioning a 80mm van over the card cools it fine to at less
hassle....

"M@dden" <dennisseller524@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a Nvidia Geforce MX 4, and my cooler isn't
> working anymore, can i buy a new one somewere?
>
> Greetz M@dden

Just buy a 30mm fan and fix it on the heatsink - the MX4xx isn't really hot
anyway.