Twinview Asus FX5700 Problem

Hi Folks,

I seem to have a very weird problem. I have an LCD screen on the regular
VGA out and a tv on the tvout. I can only choose 'one screen' mode in the
nvidia setup screen. The tvout seems to be working, since I can get the
desktop on TV. But I want the clone mode ?!?

Anyone have any idea why this is ??? It worked fine with my old Geforce 4
MX 440, but I don't want to go back ;-).

Eric
1 answer Last reply
More about twinview asus fx5700 problem

    "Eric Schoneveld" <news@schoneveld.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > I seem to have a very weird problem. I have an LCD screen on the regular
    > VGA out and a tv on the tvout. I can only choose 'one screen' mode in the
    > nvidia setup screen. The tvout seems to be working, since I can get the
    > desktop on TV. But I want the clone mode ?!?
    >
    > Anyone have any idea why this is ??? It worked fine with my old Geforce 4
    > MX 440, but I don't want to go back ;-).

    Normally the common fix for this missing mode is to remove / uninstall the
    old driver. Then reinstall again. You may need to goto SafeMode to Uninstall
    / Remove.

    CapFusion,...

Nvidia Asus Graphics