Twinview Asus FX5700 Problem

Hi Folks,

I seem to have a very weird problem. I have an LCD screen on the regular
VGA out and a tv on the tvout. I can only choose 'one screen' mode in the
nvidia setup screen. The tvout seems to be working, since I can get the
desktop on TV. But I want the clone mode ?!?

Anyone have any idea why this is ??? It worked fine with my old Geforce 4
MX 440, but I don't want to go back ;-).

Eric

"Eric Schoneveld" <news@schoneveld.com.invalid> wrote in message
> Hi Folks,
>
> I seem to have a very weird problem. I have an LCD screen on the regular
> VGA out and a tv on the tvout. I can only choose 'one screen' mode in the
> nvidia setup screen. The tvout seems to be working, since I can get the
> desktop on TV. But I want the clone mode ?!?
>
> Anyone have any idea why this is ??? It worked fine with my old Geforce 4
> MX 440, but I don't want to go back ;-).

Normally the common fix for this missing mode is to remove / uninstall the
old driver. Then reinstall again. You may need to goto SafeMode to Uninstall
/ Remove.

CapFusion,...