6800GT in the UK?

Anybody know anywhere that has 6800GT cards in stock in the UK?

I want to get one for next week as its my Birthday and I have the week
off to play with it.

Cheers.

Andy

Scan may have some more in by then, they had 15 on monday but were sold out
by tuesday.

www.scan.co.uk

They were pretty good on the phone, might be worth giving them a quick call
to ask when they expect stock.

Also www.overclockers.co.uk was listing them as being available 1-3 days
but it's said 1-3 days for a while now..

good luck, it seems like a great card so far.

"Andy Marks" <amarks@spamsitedesign.net> wrote in message
> Anybody know anywhere that has 6800GT cards in stock in the UK?
>
> I want to get one for next week as its my Birthday and I have the week
> off to play with it.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Andy

In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Andy Marks ordered an army of
hamsters to type:

> Anybody know anywhere that has 6800GT cards in stock in the UK?
>
> I want to get one for next week as its my Birthday and I have the week
> off to play with it.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Andy

Ordered an XFX built 6800GT from Dabs on Tuesday, no sign of it yet. The
cards are in pretty high demand, it could be difficult to guess when any
would be available anywhere, sorry i cant help more.

Kokoro wrote:

> In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Andy Marks ordered an army of
> hamsters to type:
>

>>Anybody know anywhere that has 6800GT cards in stock in the UK?
>>
>>I want to get one for next week as its my Birthday and I have the week
>>off to play with it.
>>
>>Cheers.
>>
>>Andy
>

> Ordered an XFX built 6800GT from Dabs on Tuesday, no sign of it yet. The
> cards are in pretty high demand, it could be difficult to guess when any
> would be available anywhere, sorry i cant help more.

Ok, thanks guys.

I have ordered one from Overclockers they said they should be getting
some in next week.

I was about to suggest overclockers, to make sure you get it I would also
order one from ebuyer as I have seen them come into stock there as well.

Im also waiting for one :)

Hi everyone,

What processors/speeds are you guys using with your
fancy new cards? ;-)

Regards,
Paul

Paul Williams wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> What processors/speeds are you guys using with your
> fancy new cards? ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Paul
>
> Mark Jeffries wrote:
>
>> I was about to suggest overclockers, to make sure you get it I would also
>> order one from ebuyer as I have seen them come into stock there as well.
>>
>> Im also waiting for one :)

A lovely new Athlon64 3800+ :p

In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Kokoro ordered an army of
hamsters to type:

> In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia, Andy Marks ordered an army of
> hamsters to type:
>
>> Anybody know anywhere that has 6800GT cards in stock in the UK?
>>
>> I want to get one for next week as its my Birthday and I have the
>> week off to play with it.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> Andy
>

> Ordered an XFX built 6800GT from Dabs on Tuesday, no sign of it yet.
> The cards are in pretty high demand, it could be difficult to guess
> when any would be available anywhere, sorry i cant help more.

UPdate:

I GOT IT :) YAY /action screams excitedly....

okay i havent opened the box, i just got home from work and found it had
just been delivered, its on my lap as i type this. Cant wait :)

Kokoro wrote:

>> Ordered an XFX built 6800GT from Dabs on Tuesday, no sign of it yet.
>> The cards are in pretty high demand, it could be difficult to guess
>> when any would be available anywhere, sorry i cant help more.
>
> UPdate:
>
> I GOT IT :) YAY /action screams excitedly....
>

> okay i havent opened the box, i just got home from work and found it
> had just been delivered, its on my lap as i type this. Cant wait :)

Thanks for putting this update. I ordered the same card from Dabs yesterday
14/7 and hopefully then end of next week it might be here. As long as it
appears before FarCry 1.2 and Doom 3 I don't really care when I get it.

And what do you get with this card game/demo wise?

James