MX 420 - TV Out shows a black screen

Yeah, that's my Problem.
Everything is correctly configured - i think. I downloaded the newest nvidia
driver and activated the TV Device. I choosed the correct PAL-Setting. If I
set the mode to "Dual" I even can put windows and the mouse cursor to the
right out of the visible screen. But in my TV the screen stays black. There
is no difference when I activate or deactivate nView and the TV.
Does someone have an idea where the problem could be?

Thank you

--
p.H.

"p.H." <p.H2002@T-Online.de> wrote in message
> Yeah, that's my Problem.
> Everything is correctly configured - i think. I downloaded the newest
nvidia
> driver and activated the TV Device. I choosed the correct PAL-Setting. If
> set the mode to "Dual" I even can put windows and the mouse cursor to the
> right out of the visible screen. But in my TV the screen stays black.
There
> is no difference when I activate or deactivate nView and the TV.
> Does someone have an idea where the problem could be?
>
> Thank you

From nView display mode [Tab], there will be option for display pair under
display mode.
Should be something like this:
Analog Display 1 + TV Display 2
Analog Display 1 + Digital Display 2
etc....
Do you have this option? And also is your TV is connected to that S-Video
port? The S-Video port should look like a PS/2. Make sure that port is a
firmly in and into that port. If there no option for TV, this normally mean
there no TV attach to the s-video port.
Try force Detection and see if it will try to detect the TV port.

CapFusion,...

raj

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

which drivers, OS, and system config ( you said you downloaded newest NVIDIA
drivers) that may be your problem, try 45.23 most stable for geforce 2/3/4
the FX series use 5x.xx drivers and the drivers for the new GeForce 6 use
6x.xx (when ever those will come out)....so try those drivers, and first
make sure you completely remove those new ones you downloaded first!