HELP with telephone number for RMA request instead of the ..

Someone posted previously and I misplaced it.

2nd problem, I have a 4200 with a bad squeeking fan and want to know
which fan others have used to repair this problem.

I got a chipset cooling kit but the fan is a bit too large to fit the
spot.

Thanks!

And Regards,

Roscoe aka MrShade

"Roscoe Pendoscoe" <MrShade@Dont_Send_I_Wont_See_it.com> wrote in message
> Someone posted previously and I misplaced it.
>
> 2nd problem, I have a 4200 with a bad squeeking fan and want to know
> which fan others have used to repair this problem.
>
> I got a chipset cooling kit but the fan is a bit too large to fit the
> spot.

If you can provide the same detail from the last post / help that received.
Maybe I can help you better.
Also, what company you are asking for. Maybe I have their RMA department
number.

http://www.bfgtech.com/fan.html
http://www.case-mod.com/store/index.php?cPath=2_48
http://www.wiredzone.com/xq/asp/ic.10015042/qx/itemdesc.htm
http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?dpno=368396&store=ecost&source=ew
bgoogleauto&adcampaign=email,ewbgoogleauto
http://tinylink.com/?AJNwmTdRtG [same as above but shorter]
http://www.casecooler.com/othercooling.html
http://www.thecardcooler.com/

Did I hit any link you have lost? Those just a few.

CapFusion,...

"Roscoe Pendoscoe" <MrShade@Dont_Send_I_Wont_See_it.com> wrote in message

" I have a 4200 with a bad squeeking fan and want to know which fan others
have used to repair this problem. "

Thermaltake A1349 or A1449.

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 11:11:16 -0700, "CapFusion"
<CapeFussion...@hotmail.., com> wrote:

>"Roscoe Pendoscoe" <MrShade@Dont_Send_I_Wont_See_it.com> wrote in message
>> Someone posted previously and I misplaced it.
>>
>> 2nd problem, I have a 4200 with a bad squeeking fan and want to know
>> which fan others have used to repair this problem.
>>
>> I got a chipset cooling kit but the fan is a bit too large to fit the
>> spot.
>
>If you can provide the same detail from the last post / help that received.
>Maybe I can help you better.
>Also, what company you are asking for. Maybe I have their RMA department
>number.
>
>http://www.bfgtech.com/fan.html
>http://www.case-mod.com/store/index.php?cPath=2_48
>http://www.wiredzone.com/xq/asp/ic.10015042/qx/itemdesc.htm
>http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?dpno=368396&store=ecost&source=ew
>bgoogleauto&adcampaign=email,ewbgoogleauto
>http://tinylink.com/?AJNwmTdRtG [same as above but shorter]
>http://www.casecooler.com/othercooling.html
>http://www.thecardcooler.com/
>
>Did I hit any link you have lost? Those just a few.
>
>CapFusion,...

PNY was the one I needed.

Sorry, lost my head and tain of thought. It was PNY and I got straight
through with the number some fine soul provided before.

4200 replacement faied and I already purchased a replacement ATI
9600XT AIW.

I want to return this 69 day old replacement PNY sent me for an RMA of
a new 4200. IF they send a new oneI'm going to put it in my kids
machine as a spare.

Thanks

> PNY was the one I needed.
>
> Sorry, lost my head and tain of thought. It was PNY and I got straight
> through with the number some fine soul provided before.
>
> 4200 replacement faied and I already purchased a replacement ATI
> 9600XT AIW.
>
> I want to return this 69 day old replacement PNY sent me for an RMA of
> a new 4200. IF they send a new oneI'm going to put it in my kids
> machine as a spare.

Is this the number or recall this?
PNY's phone number is 1-800-234-4597

CapFusion,...

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:30:18 -0700, "CapFusion"
<CapeFussion...@hotmail.., com> wrote:

>"Roscoe Pendoscoe" <MrShade@Dont_Send_I_Wont_See_it.com> wrote in message
>> PNY was the one I needed.
>>
>> Sorry, lost my head and tain of thought. It was PNY and I got straight
>> through with the number some fine soul provided before.
>>
>> 4200 replacement faied and I already purchased a replacement ATI
>> 9600XT AIW.
>>
>> I want to return this 69 day old replacement PNY sent me for an RMA of
>> a new 4200. IF they send a new oneI'm going to put it in my kids
>> machine as a spare.
>>

>Is this the number or recall this?
>PNY's phone number is 1-800-234-4597
>
>CapFusion,...

I'll look and see. It was different number than their regular 400
choice main number. It got me right to someone who answered their own
phone who was in charge or did RMA's.

I thank you for your effort!

Regards.

> I'll look and see. It was different number than their regular 400
> choice main number. It got me right to someone who answered their own
> phone who was in charge or did RMA's.
>
> I thank you for your effort!

If it different, then I do not know the 400 number or least awhere of this
number.

CapFusion,...