Where can I download Geforce 6800 demos ?

jean

I looked on Nvidia web page...nothing only videos ??

ATI X800 pro are out, XT too, demos and official drivers are available on their web page since day 1.

Geforce 6800 gt is out, no demos and no drivers on Nvidia web page ?? WTF ??

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:09:51 -0400, "Jean" <nospam@nospam.ca> wrote:

>I looked on Nvidia web page...nothing only videos ??
>
> ATI X800 pro are out, XT too, demos and official drivers are available on their web page since day 1.
>

>Geforce 6800 gt is out, no demos and no drivers on Nvidia web page ?? WTF ??

www.guru3d.com probably has the latest beta.

John Lewis