replacement cooling fan XGL900??

anyone know where to get a OEM design gpu cooling fan for an nVidia XGL900?
The fan has an nVidia part# of NV-1635-C3. I tried a generic fan and heat
sink, but the heat sink
is cemented onto the gpu, and I don't know how to remove it. If I could get
a replacement for the fan itself, it would be very easy to swap out.
thanks
bill

bill

never mind. Decided to go for it (popping the heat sink loose).
The card seems to have survived it.
bill