Re; Good gamin card, good choice or not?

buckshot

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2004

Somthing like so then?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40159&item=5108121504&rd=1

Buck

"Buckshot" <Jasonc87@comcast.BLAHnet> wrote in message
> I have an NVidia GF4 FX5200 Ultra, Assylum. I like it but I have a friend
> interested in buying it off me and I would like to upgrade to a newer
card.
> How much should I sell the 5200 for? Then what would be Nividia's best
> "Bang For The Buck" card. Noise doesn't matter, looks don't matter, but
> qualtity and such do.
>
> Buck

microman

Distinguished
May 12, 2003

Yeah... but you can get one here cheaper and its faster.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5108178250

> Somthing like so then?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=40159&item=5108121504&rd=1

> Buck
>

> "Buckshot" <Jasonc87@comcast.BLAHnet> wrote in message
> > I have an NVidia GF4 FX5200 Ultra, Assylum. I like it but I have a
friend
> > interested in buying it off me and I would like to upgrade to a newer
> card.
> > How much should I sell the 5200 for? Then what would be Nividia's best
> > "Bang For The Buck" card. Noise doesn't matter, looks don't matter, but
> > qualtity and such do.
> >
> > Buck

buckshot

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2004

Since thats your card, Umm' prolly not dude. Is there much of a difference
btw the 5900 128mb card and the 256 versions?