Camel's Toe

Razor

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2004

Did you know you can get inside the big pyramid? I was spawning Rhino's
while standing on one slope (as you do). Some appear embedded in the
surface.
I managed to get into one that was pretty well stuck. When I got out I fell
all the way to the ground and survived. It's invisable from the inside.
It's like you're standing on a plateau but can't get off. I had to spawn
another Rhino to get out.
Just another piece of useless info. ;-)

Is that the pyramid? I remember one time I created an infinite
explosion. I spawned atleast 100 hydras and as the explosions started
even ones that already exploded kept blowing up. It was fun as hell They
just kept going and going and going I had to drive away for it to
finally stop.