Alright Its a definite. Now I need to know Leadtek, or Gai..

Buckshot wrote:
> Thoughts or opinions, both same price FX 5900U

Been happy with my Gainward 5900 Ultra

"Phuc Tup" <world_of_woodman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Buckshot wrote:
> > Thoughts or opinions, both same price FX 5900U
> >

> Been happy with my Gainward 5900 Ultra

I was very happy with my 2 year old Leadtek A250TD Ultra ti4600-based card
until last week, when it blew 3 capacitors. :/

No clue why either. Never overclocked it, case temps were fine. <shrug>
Ah well. My eVGA 6800GT will be here early next week. :D