Directx 9.0c - worth bothering with yet?

I've seen a few places to download this from, I'm assuming it's a beta
release (ripped from SP2 beta). Anyone using it, and is it worthwhile? I
also saw it's next to impossible to uninstall.

thanks for any info.

"+c0re-" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote in message
> I've seen a few places to download this from, I'm assuming it's a beta
> release (ripped from SP2 beta). Anyone using it, and is it worthwhile? I
> also saw it's next to impossible to uninstall.
>
> thanks for any info.

Since there's currently no need for DirectX 9.0c, I wouldn't bother. I'd
wait for it to become final.

+c0re- wrote:
> I've seen a few places to download this from, I'm assuming it's a beta
> release (ripped from SP2 beta). Anyone using it, and is it worthwhile? I
> also saw it's next to impossible to uninstall.
>
> thanks for any info.

I'm running it with no problems.

Jeff B