Grand Theft Auto 6?

I have heard a rumour that the next release for Grand Theft Auto will
be on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. It will be called:

"GRAND THEFT AUTO: Grimsby"

To be set in the Canadian Crime Metropolis of Grimsby. I heard this
from my uncle John who works for Rockstar North. (Seriously) He also
told me the next main character is a guy named Andrew Rampersad... aka
"RAMPAGE". The story will feature action on land, sea, air, and the
game will feature the ability to travel to other cities. Such as
Hamilton or Toronto and St. Catharines, allowing you to visit parts of
them. (Yes... Real cities this time!) They couldn't use US cities
because they government/people don't want this to be depicting life in
a real major american city.

Andrew, after being set away by his old boss "Luigi" to work for his
friend "Benjamin" in Grimsby and before he knows it, is through into an
adventure that you will never forget. Benjamin is a illegal arms dealer
in Grimsby... The crime boss of the town, there isn't a dollar that
changes hands that he doesn't have a part of. Andrew must earn his
trust as the two rule together and destroy an enemy gang known as "BT".
As many as 350 vehicles maybe in the game. Jet-skis will be in the game
as well. Sleeping may also be introduced.

After fans being so impressed with the size of GTA: SA the company
hopes to shock again when Grand Theft Auto: Grimsby is more then double
the length. Spanning many cities. Players can reach other cities by
taking a car, aircraft, or boat to a "boarder" then arrive (appear) in
that city after a certain amount of time. This will depend on the speed
of the vehicle.

Also my uncle mentioned that there would be a professional wrestler in
the game... Who kills one of the main characters... Hughie Mackenzie.

The game is in the VERY early stages. I am just going off what he told
me yesterday. Rockstar Games will not acknowledge the existence of the
game until they go public. It is a company policy. Looks Like I am
breaking the rules... But this rocks and I had to tell some people.

strider

hoh69_69 proclaimed...

> The game is in the VERY early stages. I am just going off what he told
> me yesterday. Rockstar Games will not acknowledge the existence of the
> game until they go public. It is a company policy. Looks Like I am
> breaking the rules... But this rocks and I had to tell some people.

Is it april fools already?

--
"Now that there is one damn fine coat you're wearing."

www.stri.tk - site and blog

Schrodinger wrote:
=

> GTA 1 - top down original
> GTA 2 (London?) - top down development of same.
> GTAIII - the first 3d game
> GTA - VC. Sequel to above
> GTA:SA = number 5 in the series.

Actually the next game will be number four. Vice City and San Andreas
were part of a trilogy that was started by GTA III.

Strider wrote:
> hoh69_69 proclaimed...
>
> > The game is in the VERY early stages. I am just going off what he told
> > me yesterday. Rockstar Games will not acknowledge the existence of the
> > game until they go public. It is a company policy. Looks Like I am
> > breaking the rules... But this rocks and I had to tell some people.
>
> Is it april fools already?
>
> --

Exactly, I stopped reading when hte poster said "my uncle John works at
Rockstar North." Nowadays It seems every GTA board I go to there is
someone saying "My Uncle's roommate's brother's girlfriend's second
cousin works at Rockstar and he says..."

In message <1120953773.365005.291140@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
"hoh69_69" <hoh69_69@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have heard a rumour that the next release for Grand Theft Auto will
> be on PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. It will be called:

Never heard that before a GTA game's release.

Besides, whatever happened to GTA's four and five?

Cheers,
Rob

schrodinger

In message <1121024072.574599.281020@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>
"Evil-B" <bkosto2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually the next game will be number four. Vice City and San Andreas
> were part of a trilogy that was started by GTA III.

Exactly my point.

Cheers,
Rob