Closed

Two Players On Gta San Andreas For Pc

I seen on a site where it said that its possible to play in two player
mode.It said when you come out of cj's house you drive straight go under the
first bridge and drive on under the second then take first right crash car
into grass, get out look left and you would see a doorway walk through it
and there should be a two-player icon , but I cant seem to see it.Is it true
about being able to play two players on gta:san andreas for pc, and if it is
can you tell me how I go about this as I would so much appreciate it and it
would be very interesting to be able to play it this way know what I mean.
7 answers Last reply
More about players andreas

    The Bhoy wrote:

    > I seen on a site where it said that its possible to play in two player
    > mode.It said when you come out of cj's house you drive straight go under the
    > first bridge and drive on under the second then take first right crash car
    > into grass, get out look left and you would see a doorway walk through it
    > and there should be a two-player icon , but I cant seem to see it.Is it true
    > about being able to play two players on gta:san andreas for pc, and if it is
    > can you tell me how I go about this as I would so much appreciate it and it
    > would be very interesting to be able to play it this way know what I mean.

    I think I've heard it said that you can't play two players on the PC.
    That particular icon is probably the hardest 2 player one to find
    until you know where it is anyway, but sadly it looks like you have
    been wasting your time
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    Yes, no 2-player on the PC (how would you control the other character?)

    Phil Hibbs.

    PhilHibbs wrote:

    > Yes, no 2-player on the PC (how would you control the other character?)
    >
    > Phil Hibbs.

    yep, one of the drawbacks. Many modern computers have at least one usb
    on the front.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  4. nope, you need a ps2 with an extra controller and a copy of san andreas for the ps2 :hello:
  5. You are wrong guys. It's possible to play 2 players on pc. Someone have made a mod. I already possess it. I tried it and of course there is icon with 2 players, but I didn't worked, 'cause you need 2 usb devices. If someone want I can share this file :)
  6. Yes, there are a mod that allows you to play with two hand-controllers @ two-player mode

Video Games