Nvidia New drivers

How can I overclock my videocard with new Nvidea drivers. Coolbits do not `
work anymore.

Thank`s
Wietze.
4 answers Last reply
More about nvidia drivers

    "Wietze Bakker" <w.bakker@chello.nl> wrote in message
    > How can I overclock my videocard with new Nvidea drivers. Coolbits do not
    `
    > work anymore.
    >
    > Thank`s
    > Wietze.

    go to www.guru3d.com and download "detonator coolbits".

    Jim M

    "Wietze Bakker" <w.bakker@chello.nl> wrote in message
    > How can I overclock my videocard with new Nvidea drivers. Coolbits do not
    > `
    > work anymore.
    >
    > Thank`s
    > Wietze.

    Coolbits and all other hidden features in drivers can be enable'd with
    nVHradPage.
    Download here:

    coolbits2
    http://files.tweakers.net/nVidia/coolbits2.reg

    works with 55.xx and up. made by a guy nicked "rewt"

    "Since so many of you like my Coolbits tweak I decided to continue my work
    further. Coolbits 2 adds additional support for mobile systems, enables the
    Direct3d and OpenGL configuration tabs, and even more tweaking capability
    from the nVidia taskbar settings panel. Hope you all enjoy.
    This tweak is intended for use with GeForce cards and forceware 55.xx -
    6x.xx drivers. It gives many extra options to the control panel/driver,
    including but not limited to - overclocking, agp & hardware settings, fan
    control, troubleshooting dialog, and openGL 2.0 support!"

    You just need to 'install' coolbits again, or do it yourself by going into
    your registry, locate the NVTweak folder within the Nvidia Corporation
    folder, and add a new DWord named Coolbits with a hex value of 3.
    "Wietze Bakker" <w.bakker@chello.nl> wrote in message
    > How can I overclock my videocard with new Nvidea drivers. Coolbits do not
    `
    > work anymore.
    >
    > Thank`s
    > Wietze.