Will GeForce4 420 Go run Doom 3?

Jimmy

The minimum specs say that a GeForce3 card or better is required, but I was
wondering if the GeForce4 420 Go (32mb) qualifies?

My laptop has a Pentium 1.8Ghz proc and 512DDR ram.

"Jimmy" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> The minimum specs say that a GeForce3 card or better is required, but I
was
> wondering if the GeForce4 420 Go (32mb) qualifies?
>
> My laptop has a Pentium 1.8Ghz proc and 512DDR ram.

The mobile chipsets are pretty poor compared to their desktop siblings, but
if you dont mind a slideshow, it will run.

Jimmy wrote:
> The minimum specs say that a GeForce3 card or better is required, but
> I was wondering if the GeForce4 420 Go (32mb) qualifies?
>
> My laptop has a Pentium 1.8Ghz proc and 512DDR ram.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

NO

Matt
--
Collection: http://users.ign.com/collection/GLYTCH_2K4
MSN: GLYTCH_2K4(at)msn.com

Not likely.

--
DaveW

"Jimmy" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> The minimum specs say that a GeForce3 card or better is required, but I
was
> wondering if the GeForce4 420 Go (32mb) qualifies?
>
> My laptop has a Pentium 1.8Ghz proc and 512DDR ram.

Jimmy

Gee, thanks for the sympathetic response.