A Cheat for unlimited spraypaint

Do you know a cheat to have all the spraypaint you need in the pc
version.Instead of having to save twice all the time and go upstairs and
grab a tin till you are full , do you know a cheat to get unlimited
spraypaint just by typing something in.

jasper

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2003

The Bhoy wrote:
> Do you know a cheat to have all the spraypaint you need in the pc
> version.Instead of having to save twice all the time and go upstairs and
> grab a tin till you are full , do you know a cheat to get unlimited
> spraypaint just by typing something in.

If your intention is to complete all 100 sprayings without having to
'reload' after each 1000 (?) 'spray-bullets', you can do this another way:

In one of the first missions for Sweet, you are introduced to the
sprayings across town, and you must spray your logo over four or five of
them (can't remember correctly).
During this (non-timed) mission, you have infinite spray ammo, so wait
until you get to the last one (after two in Idlewood, you drive to the
part of town across the freeway from your home), and then do all the
other ones in the city first. You can do this earlier in the mission,
but the ones you are forced to do, will be erased then.
I wonder if they are counted twice... ;)

Jasper.

The Bhoy wrote:
> Do you know a cheat to have all the spraypaint you need in the pc
> version.Instead of having to save twice all the time and go upstairs and
> grab a tin till you are full , do you know a cheat to get unlimited
> spraypaint just by typing something in.

you don't need it. there's also a spraycan on top of your house. i
just collected them on and off and ended up with heaps of paint left
over after doing all of the tags...

zutroi