NVIDIA firewall and print server don't play nice....HELP!

unkn2232324

I am using the Nvidia firewall that came with my Nforce 4 motherboard,
but when I have the firewall enabled I can’t print to my print server.
It seems to be blocking the ports needed, but I can’t find out how to
enable them or authorize them. I am not getting a request for these
ports to be opened by the firewall when I try to print.

What can I change to allow this to work?

Thanks

G <bewarespamisbad@aol.net> wrote:
> I am using the Nvidia firewall that came with my Nforce 4 motherboard,
> but when I have the firewall enabled I can?t print to my print server.
> It seems to be blocking the ports needed, but I can?t find out how to
> enable them or authorize them. I am not getting a request for these
> ports to be opened by the firewall when I try to print.
> What can I change to allow this to work?

AFAIK NVIDIA Firewall has a web interface to configure it. Have a look
into the manual.

Yours,
VB.
deutschen Schlafzimmern passiert".