motorcycle madness

last night I kicked a farmer-type off his bike and proceeded to ride off. just before I picked up
speed, he leapt on the back and rode around with me - all the way to the top of the mountain

schrodinger

"Pope Phil" <pope_phil_minty@sunbgeniuz-yaho.co.uk> wrote in message
> last night I kicked a farmer-type off his bike and proceeded to ride off.
> just before I picked up speed, he leapt on the back and rode around with
> me - all the way to the top of the mountain

Did you hear him say anything like "Squeal like a pig?"

"Pope Phil" <pope_phil_minty@sunbgeniuz-yaho.co.uk> wrote in message
> last night I kicked a farmer-type off his bike and proceeded to ride off.
just before I picked up
> speed, he leapt on the back and rode around with me - all the way to the
top of the mountain

I remember regularly jacking taxis in GTA3 and VC and my first customer was
the taxi driver I'd just laid out.

Pope Phil wrote:

> last night I kicked a farmer-type off his bike and proceeded to ride off. just before I picked up
> speed, he leapt on the back and rode around with me - all the way to the top of the mountain

this has happened to me, also when you punch two off a bike together,
if the passenger reaches you first he will just jump on
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

That's to do with the way the water transition works. You switch to
"underwater" mode when you go through the surface of the water, so if
it doesn't register that transition (which it doesn't seem to for peds
in a vehicle) then you can run around on the sea floor. This happens
with the water level customizer, and there's some water in LV that you
can get underneath through Blue Hell. I only managed this once, and
once I'd gone above the water surface I couldn't get back into BH
again, and I was inside a building.

Phil Hibbs.

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:24:02 +0000 (UTC), Pope Phil
<pope_phil_minty@sunbgeniuz-yaho.co.uk> wrote:

>last night I kicked a farmer-type off his bike and proceeded to ride off. just before I picked up
>speed, he leapt on the back and rode around with me - all the way to the top of the mountain

yeah, some of them do that. cars as well.
similar to driving into water with a ped in the vehicle.
they just keep running in the water, and don't die.

Luke §ynchronizer wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:24:02 +0000 (UTC), Pope Phil
> <pope_phil_minty@sunbgeniuz-yaho.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>last night I kicked a farmer-type off his bike and proceeded to ride off. just before I picked up
>>speed, he leapt on the back and rode around with me - all the way to the top of the mountain
>

> yeah, some of them do that. cars as well.
> similar to driving into water with a ped in the vehicle.
> they just keep running in the water, and don't die.

best to shoot them. its the kindest thing

> Luke §ynchronizer wrote:
> > On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 20:24:02 +0000 (UTC), Pope Phil
> > <pope_phil_minty@sunbgeniuz-yaho.co.uk> wrote:
> >

> >>last night I kicked a farmer-type off his bike and proceeded to ride
off. just before I picked up
> >>speed, he leapt on the back and rode around with me - all the way to the
top of the mountain

> > yeah, some of them do that. cars as well.
> > similar to driving into water with a ped in the vehicle.
> > they just keep running in the water, and don't die.
>
> best to shoot them. its the kindest thing

I had some ballas spawn underwater (the third wave when I started a turf war
at the beach). It was really hard to shoot them, but I got them in the end.

<spoiler>

I'd decided to turn the whole territory map green, little realising, of
course, that I'd lose a big chunk of my territory on the first mission after
Sweet has been sprung.