anybody know how to get the andromeda?

Aparently this plane exists but I cant find it at any of the airports
or the army barracks

there is a link to the pic on this page
http://www.gtawh.com/sa/vehicles.php

I have found the at400 which is cool but I'm after the big boy ;)

akcarlos wrote:

> Aparently this plane exists but I cant find it at any of the airports
> or the army barracks
>
> there is a link to the pic on this page
> http://www.gtawh.com/sa/vehicles.php
>
> I have found the at400 which is cool but I'm after the big boy ;)

Isn't it the one where you have to ride up the ramp at the back? I
don't think you can actually fly it yourself
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

On 11 Jul 2005 00:39:11 -0700, "akcarlos" <akcarlos@gmail.com> wrote:

>Aparently this plane exists but I cant find it at any of the airports
>or the army barracks
>
>there is a link to the pic on this page
>http://www.gtawh.com/sa/vehicles.php
>
>I have found the at400 which is cool but I'm after the big boy ;)

Not sure about that...but I thought there was a Harrier to
fly....doesn't seem to be on on that page....

--
The Zero ST

Craig Coope wrote:

> On 11 Jul 2005 00:39:11 -0700, "akcarlos" <akcarlos@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Aparently this plane exists but I cant find it at any of the airports
> >or the army barracks
> >
> >there is a link to the pic on this page
> >http://www.gtawh.com/sa/vehicles.php
> >
> >I have found the at400 which is cool but I'm after the big boy ;)
>
> Not sure about that...but I thought there was a Harrier to
> fly....doesn't seem to be on on that page....
>
> --
> The Zero ST

it's not called a harrier :O) Click 'hydra' in the emergency vehicles
part