Best budget card

I need to buy a budget card for my daughters system, there are some good
deals based on the following chipsets, Geforce MxX440...MX4000...FX5200
which would be the best choice?

Regards

Maxine
3 answers Last reply
More about best budget card

    "Maxine" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I need to buy a budget card for my daughters system, there are some good
    > deals based on the following chipsets, Geforce MxX440...MX4000...FX5200
    > which would be the best choice?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Maxine

    Look for the FX5200 Ultra.

    bluestringer

    "Maxine" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I need to buy a budget card for my daughters system, there are some good
    > deals based on the following chipsets, Geforce MxX440...MX4000...FX5200
    > which would be the best choice?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Maxine

    If all she's doing is web browsing and productivity, it doesn't make a whole
    lot of difference. The 5200 is the newest. Same speed as the MX440
    basically, but with DX9 support. The MX4000 is the slowest of the lot. If
    she's doing any new 3D gaming, none of the above.

    for about the same $$ or a few bucks more, I'd go with the G4ti4600 or
    4800 - much faster all around. If you need dx9, the FX5600 is a better
    deal, or even FX5700/5800 which can be had for less than $90US for the
    128MB version.

    Maxine wrote:
    > I need to buy a budget card for my daughters system, there are some good
    > deals based on the following chipsets, Geforce MxX440...MX4000...FX5200
    > which would be the best choice?
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Maxine

Nvidia Chipsets Geforce Graphics