Splintercell Pandora blabla

Hi,

I just finished playing splinter cell pandora blabla you know ;)

Again on my PIII 450 mhz and Geforce Fx5200.

They game played ok... a little bit slow but still very playable... it's not
really like a shooter... it's more like an adventure... or they call a
"stealth game"... it sure is ;) It's a bit like hitman 3... Though I also
tried hitman 3 demo it was much slower and boring... I can't remember if it
was with the fx5200 or tnt2... ;) I don't care anyway. :)

The demo was kind short... there is this train level which was kinda cool..
and also a vietnam level... which was also kinda cool.. it s very
interesting to play... it was like beautifull... more beautifull than
hitmen... it was more realistic than hitman... more believable... fun.

But only for an hour or so... it's a bit short... for a 20 minute download
;) but that was because fileshack has 100 Kbyte/sec cap ;)

Anyway it's not really my type of game but I still enjoyed it... and full
game will probably be enjoyable as well ;) (if it doesn't get to much
reptitive... I don't think it will be that repetive :) )

The minimum system requirements are PIII 800 Mhz etc... but PIII450 is still
ok ;)

Anyway... I can't wait to test doom III 450 mhz :) and geforce fx5200... the
cpu might be too slow... but I doubt the fx5200 will be too slow... since
there were many fx5200 sold... and doom 3 was even programmer on
older/slower cards...so all you fx5200 owners... don't worry :D I am pretty
sure it will run decent :D all those fx5200 dissers should be ashamed of
themselves lol :D but time will tell ;)

So much from your game reporter SKYBUCK =DDDDDD....

I will probably now download the splintercell multiplayer to see how it
is... I except some flash granades etc bye bye.

Or maybe I do that tomorrow... I feel like a game of chess =D
hahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahaah.

That's more exciting than splinter cell single player demo ;)

Enough boring games for today :D

Bye, Bye,
Skybuck.

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"Skybuck Flying" <nospam@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I just finished playing splinter cell pandora blabla you know ;)
>
> Again on my PIII 450 mhz and Geforce Fx5200.
>
> They game played ok... a little bit slow but still very playable... it's
not
> really like a shooter... it's more like an adventure... or they call a
> "stealth game"... it sure is ;) It's a bit like hitman 3... Though I also
> tried hitman 3 demo it was much slower and boring... I can't remember if
it
> was with the fx5200 or tnt2... ;) I don't care anyway. :)

Hmmm, another insightful post from Skybuck. Try out Thief Deadly Shadows
demo on your PIII 450 and FX5200. I'm sure your blazing system will run it
no problem.

TRENDING THREADS