Doom 3 - Minimum Spec System Bench - Doom 3

http://www2.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjQ0LDU=

Thanks HARDOCP !!

I'm gonna be playing with a 1.33Ghz Tualatin, GF4 4200 running at
300/600, 512mb, Audigy 1,
so this is encouraging.

"There is no doubt that DOOM 3’s minimum system specifications can
easily deliver a good gaming experience. We found it simply incredible
that a system this old could run DOOM 3 at all, much less run it well.
It may be hard to believe, but we can honestly recommend spending $50 on
DOOM 3 if you have a system comparable to this. You can still have a
very worthy DOOM 3 experience with it."

Any other low end machines like mine anyone is planning to use for Doom
3 ?
2 answers Last reply
More about doom minimum spec system bench doom

    ")-()-(" <email@address.com> schreef in bericht
    > http://www2.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjQ0LDU=
    >
    > Thanks HARDOCP !!
    >
    > I'm gonna be playing with a 1.33Ghz Tualatin, GF4 4200 running at
    > 300/600, 512mb, Audigy 1,

    > Any other low end machines like mine anyone is planning to use for Doom
    > 3 ?

    A friend om mine is yes, she got a xp 1600 and 512mb, plus a 4200 128mb. I
    think she will play in 800x600, cause thats what she always does. And in a
    way, me too, got a p4 2.6 with 768mb ddr, but the videocard is low-end these
    days, 4200 64mb, so I very much doubt that I will have a much better
    gaming-experience than you will ;-).

    "Good gaming experience" means 25-30 fps in this case at 800x600. Had this
    game been marketed as a multiplayer-oriented shooter, the speed would not be
    considered acceptable at all...

    ")-()-(" <email@address.com> wrote in message
    > http://www2.hardocp.com/article.html?art=NjQ0LDU=
    >
    > Thanks HARDOCP !!
    >
    > I'm gonna be playing with a 1.33Ghz Tualatin, GF4 4200 running at
    > 300/600, 512mb, Audigy 1,
    > so this is encouraging.
    >

    > "There is no doubt that DOOM 3's minimum system specifications can
    > easily deliver a good gaming experience. We found it simply incredible
    > that a system this old could run DOOM 3 at all, much less run it well.
    > It may be hard to believe, but we can honestly recommend spending $50 on
    > DOOM 3 if you have a system comparable to this. You can still have a
    > very worthy DOOM 3 experience with it."
    >

    > Any other low end machines like mine anyone is planning to use for Doom
    > 3 ?

Nvidia Benchmark Graphics