TwinView with 6800GT

NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select my CRT
or my TV but can't output from both.

If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't work at
all.

I use latest 61.77.

Any ideas ?
6 answers Last reply
More about twinview 6800gt

    "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
    > NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select my
    CRT
    > or my TV but can't output from both.
    >
    > If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't work
    at
    > all.
    >
    > I use latest 61.77.
    >
    > Any ideas ?

    Clone Mode? That's what I use.

    I would like to use Clone Mode but it's not an option for me in Nview.
    I tried with TVtool where I can select Clone Mode but it's selected and not
    doing anything...
    Do you have a 6800 serie card ?

    Thanks

    CL

    "Kill Bill" <a@b.c> a écrit dans le message de

    > "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select my
    > CRT
    > > or my TV but can't output from both.
    > >
    > > If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't
    work
    > at
    > > all.
    > >
    > > I use latest 61.77.
    > >
    > > Any ideas ?
    > >

    > Clone Mode? That's what I use.

    Yep, the 6800 GT.

    > I would like to use Clone Mode but it's not an option for me in Nview.
    > I tried with TVtool where I can select Clone Mode but it's selected and
    not
    > doing anything...
    > Do you have a 6800 serie card ?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > CL
    >
    > "Kill Bill" <a@b.c> a écrit dans le message de
    > >
    > > "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > > NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select
    my
    > > CRT
    > > > or my TV but can't output from both.
    > > >
    > > > If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't
    > work
    > > at
    > > > all.
    > > >
    > > > I use latest 61.77.
    > > >
    > > > Any ideas ?
    > > >

    > > Clone Mode? That's what I use.

    At least I know it should work ...

    > Yep, the 6800 GT.
    >
    > "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I would like to use Clone Mode but it's not an option for me in Nview.
    > > I tried with TVtool where I can select Clone Mode but it's selected and
    > not
    > > doing anything...
    > > Do you have a 6800 serie card ?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > CL
    > >
    > > "Kill Bill" <a@b.c> a écrit dans le message de
    > > >
    > > > "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
    > my
    > > > CRT

    > > work
    > > > at

    > > > Clone Mode? That's what I use.

    I was connected to the DVI connector with the DVI-VGA dongle.
    Connecting my CRT straight to the VGA connector fixed the problem.
    :-).

    "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select my
    CRT
    > or my TV but can't output from both.
    >
    > If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't work
    at
    > all.
    >
    > I use latest 61.77.
    >
    > Any ideas ?

    Glad you got it sorted...

    > I was connected to the DVI connector with the DVI-VGA dongle.
    > Connecting my CRT straight to the VGA connector fixed the problem.
    > :-).
    >
    > "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > > NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select my
    > CRT
    > > or my TV but can't output from both.
    > >
    > > If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't
    work
    > at
    > > all.
    > >
    > > I use latest 61.77.