TwinView with 6800GT

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
August 1, 2004 7:11:14 PM

NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select my CRT
or my TV but can't output from both.

If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't work at
all.

I use latest 61.77.

Any ideas ?

More about : twinview 6800gt

Anonymous
August 2, 2004 6:04:25 AM

"Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
> NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select my
CRT
> or my TV but can't output from both.
>
> If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't work
at
> all.
>
> I use latest 61.77.
>
> Any ideas ?

Clone Mode? That's what I use.
Anonymous
August 2, 2004 6:04:26 AM

I would like to use Clone Mode but it's not an option for me in Nview.
I tried with TVtool where I can select Clone Mode but it's selected and not
doing anything...
Do you have a 6800 serie card ?

Thanks

CL

"Kill Bill" <a@b.c> a écrit dans le message de

> "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
> > NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select my
> CRT
> > or my TV but can't output from both.
> >
> > If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't
work
> at
> > all.
> >
> > I use latest 61.77.
> >
> > Any ideas ?
> >

> Clone Mode? That's what I use.

August 2, 2004 8:13:35 AM

Yep, the 6800 GT.

> I would like to use Clone Mode but it's not an option for me in Nview.
> I tried with TVtool where I can select Clone Mode but it's selected and
not
> doing anything...
> Do you have a 6800 serie card ?
>
> Thanks
>
> CL
>
> "Kill Bill" <a@b.c> a écrit dans le message de
> >
> > "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select
my
> > CRT
> > > or my TV but can't output from both.
> > >
> > > If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't
> work
> > at
> > > all.
> > >
> > > I use latest 61.77.
> > >
> > > Any ideas ?
> > >

> > Clone Mode? That's what I use.

Anonymous
August 2, 2004 3:39:36 PM

At least I know it should work ...

"Kill Bill" <a@b.c> a écrit dans le message de
news:p bjPc.68713$SO5.57409@twister.socal.rr.com...
> Yep, the 6800 GT.
>
> "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
> > I would like to use Clone Mode but it's not an option for me in Nview.
> > I tried with TVtool where I can select Clone Mode but it's selected and
> not
> > doing anything...
> > Do you have a 6800 serie card ?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > CL
> >
> > "Kill Bill" <a@b.c> a écrit dans le message de
> > >
> > > "Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> wrote in message
> my
> > > CRT

> > work
> > > at

> > > Clone Mode? That's what I use.

Anonymous
August 2, 2004 6:28:23 PM

I was connected to the DVI connector with the DVI-VGA dongle.
Connecting my CRT straight to the VGA connector fixed the problem.
:-).

"Claude Leclerc" <benquinAThotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> NView doesn't give me other choice than single Display. I can select my
CRT
> or my TV but can't output from both.
>
> If I use the Display Wizard, I set it up for TwinView but it doesn't work
at
> all.
>
> I use latest 61.77.
>
> Any ideas ?