gainward 5900

I was wondering where to get bios for a Gainward 5900 to become a 5950 or is
it not really worth it I have it over clocked 500/850 now and runs great

augustus

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2003

"swicz" <swicz@cac.net> wrote in message
> I was wondering where to get bios for a Gainward 5900 to become a 5950 or
is
> it not really worth it I have it over clocked 500/850 now and runs great

Well, you know what they say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

"Augustus" <tiberius@weeik.com> wrote in message

> "swicz" <swicz@cac.net> wrote in message
> > I was wondering where to get bios for a Gainward 5900 to become a 5950
or
> is
> > it not really worth it I have it over clocked 500/850 now and runs great
>
> Well, you know what they say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

Or maybe in this case, "If it aint borke, you havent tried hard enough yet"

yeah I know but some times I just want to see what I can get away with